Subscribe to Being Broke Sucks Latest Updates

Personalized Credit Consulting

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Now that California has reached a deal..When can I cash my IOU??

California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger and top lawmakers agreed on Monday to close a $26.3 billion deficit in the state's budget in a deal that includes $15.5 billion in spending cuts, they said.

The government of the most populous U.S. state, also the world's eighth-largest economy, began its fiscal year on July 1 facing the massive shortfall due to a plunge in revenues caused by the recession and rising unemployment.

Schwarzenegger,AKA The Governator.. a Republican, said during a news conference the budget would be balanced through deep spending cuts and borrowing and shifting of state funds but without raising taxes.

I just want to know when they are going to pay me what they owe. When you owe the IRS they put interest on the money owed...I WANT THE SAME!!

Click here to manage your credit report

If you have problems there, Contact me at tjdangerfield@yahoo.com and I'll help you fix it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment